Home Forums QiBody Cultivation Program: Home for Practitioners – Archived What are some of the benefits you are experiencing from your practice?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi my name is Leah Franklin, chief instructor and owner of Qi Masters Class. I teach an internal Qi cultivation program called QiBody Cultivation. I not only teach, I am also a dedicated practitioner. I can’t imagine my life without an internal practice such as this one. Since beginning my apprenticeship with Grand Master Tsai in 2010, my body and mind have undergone so many changes. I feel blessed to have been given the knowledge to continually become the best version of me. I love the techniques and the potentials that open up. It is like being alive at a real participatory level. The connections to the natural and spiritual world around me; within me are what inspires me to teach this art. There are many ways to practice an internal art, many teachers. I am grateful that I have learned a true path with sure foundations. The proof is in the witnessing of so many students developing correctly and experiencing life changing results from the practice. I am happier and lighter in this world with patience and a blossoming mind able to reach into the Heaven’s and ground in the Earth for balance and nurture.

• Karen Camp

I had never heard of Quigong and received an email about an upcoming talk with Leah.I was drawn to go the talk and started classes soon thereafter with Leah and a group of amazing people. The Quigong exercises opened channels that had been unknowingly blocked and I ended up applying for and beginning graduate school as a result, something I had been putting aside for way too long. The breathwork that we learned, I use everyday and am now also incorporating into my training as a holistic counselor. Knowing how to work and use my breathe to guide energy was one of the most valuable practices I have ever learned. I am presently in graduate school full time now so time is very limited but I practice at home in creative ways especially when “it” calls me. My connection to earth energy has always been strong but Leah and her teachings brought this to a much deeper level. It is difficult to find words for the experiences I had but I am forever grateful I went to that first talk three years ago.

• Anonymous
        Inactive

Karen thank you so much for sharing and now I understand why it has been difficult for you to come to classes! That is absolutely amazing news to here. I am really happy for your transformation and know that you will make a compassionate and sincere counselor. Why? Because you know how to take care of your own spirit.That is one of the great benefits of an internal cultivation program. It helps us to recognize and reach our hidden potentials. Grand Master Tsai always said, “Qi is your best friend.”
        I wish you all the best and when you graduate with honors, come and see your Qi buddies.

I know more of you have stories like Karen’s, so don’t be shy. Share them if you get a minute.

Leah

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.