Home Forums What is QiBody Cultivation? – Archived What energies are you using in a Qi Cleaning?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

I’m familiar with different healing modalities and I’m curious what energy is being used here. I watched your You Tube video: Qi Cleaning with Activation.
      What are you Doing? Not necessarily asking about the affect but rather how you utilize the energy to get the result.
      Are you channeling the energy through both hands? Are you using your energy to stimulate his own energetic movement actively? Or are you sending with one hand and retrieving with the other to form a circuit and letting the energy’s natural travel path form and function on its own.
      Do you think the affect of shaking is from the energy itself, the amount of energy, or the Result being achieved from the activation and cleansing.

• Anonymous
      Inactive

1. I’m familiar with different healing modalities and I’m curious what energy is being used here.
      The energy is a result of having cultivated a Qi ball within me. That cultivation is what I teach and what I learned from Grand Master Tsai. It is a Neidan practice. We don’t cultivate the Qi ball necessarily for the practice of healing others, but it can be of great assistance. He taught me to do Qi cleanings because it helps new students to clear stagnation and blockages, but also it carries universal energy from magnetic, static electric and electromagnetic information into their system which enhances and balances their Qi internally. I was his apprentice and didn’t get paid to teach, so he also gave me the learning as a way for me to make an income. He would tell everyone they needed to see me and get 3 Qi cleanings before he would work on them. I got a lot of practice!
      2.What are you Doing? Not necessarily asking about the affect but rather how you utilize the energy to get the result. Are you channeling the energy through both hands?
      Yes, but it is a mixture of the universal energies I mentioned above mixed with my own Qi. Once you have developed the Qi ball, it is intelligent and will draw what is necessary to balance or heal. There is technique involved, and that is part of Neidan practice.
      Are you using your energy to stimulate his own energetic movement actively?
      Yes, it is like a triggering. Somewhat like being an electrician trying to figure out where a short is in an old house that was wired by a blind man. Once you do clear enough of the stagnation and get the Qi moving, it will get excited and start the healing process. The activation is easier with someone who has also cultivated a Qi ball because their Qi ball will begin to work with me for the healing. The man I am working on is also a practitioner and he has a history of respiratory issues. That is why his Qi became so powerful when I emitted Qi into his lung 1 points.
      Or are you sending with one hand and retrieving with the other to form a circuit and letting the energy’s natural travel path form and function on its own. No, not at all. This is a very different process then Reiki and the practitioner is blending more with the client. It is a very focused art and I often will need to clear my own field after, but that is not hard to do.
      3.Do you think the affect of shaking is from the energy itself, the amount of energy, or the result being achieved from the activation and cleansing.
      The cultivation of Qi ball, in the Neidan practice I learned and have taught for awhile, results in the formation of a neidan Qi ball that vibrates when activated and will splash Qi throughout your whole body. It is an intelligent energy that is partly made up of primordial you and knows everything about you. We cultivate it and let it do it’s job, which is to keep you healthy and balanced and youthful, etc….

I have one more thing to put on the table: Grand Master asked all of his students to be cautious (avoid) mixing energies while you are learning to cultivate Qi ball. He called the mixing “chop suey.”
      That instruction is necessary at the beginning to keep these techniques pure and so that you avoid overwhelming the system.
      You can continue to do your current practice, just wait until you really integrate/understand the internal cultivation before you try mixing the energies you are currently working with into the new practice. The cultivation of Qi ball internally is powerful enough and we want to keep it pure.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.