Ongoing Beginner Nei Gong Training
Drawing upon ancient techniques from the Shaolin Mei Hua system of Qigong, you will learn through practice, the re-connection of mind, breath and Qi with the center of your body’s vitality. You will learn the 1st connection of mind, breath and Qi to the roots of your vitality; the 2nd connection of mind, breath and Qi to the Earth’s magnetic field and the 3rd connection of mind, breath and Qi to the static-electric field. Learn to:
- Calm and focus the mind.
- Regulate heart rate and calm nerves.
- Connect to a deeper awareness of your internal body.
- Energize the lower dantian, creating heat (yang Qi).
- Improve circulation to all of your organs and the body.
- Cleanse stagnant qi from your body.
- Direct Qi flow.
- Stimulate Qi flow to the brain in the morning.
- Relax your mind and body for a peaceful nights’ sleep.
- Connect to the magnetic field of the Earth.
- Stop the depletion of Qi by plugging up leaks in your energy field.
- Heal and nourish your nervous system.
- Wash away pain and fatigue from your body.
- Feel youthful and refreshed.
Dantian breath-work is an essential skill in our cultivation program, upon which all other techniques are built. Most people have a shallow or unconscious breath and need more than verbal instruction to achieve this level of breath-work. This is very much a hands on and interactive class, where your breath is guided to go deep into the lower dantian.
This is the foundation of the ongoing Qibody Cultivation program. You are learning a Nei Gong system of internal changes that manifest physiological changes. I am teaching the foundation of elements and stages that set in motion and nurture these inner changes.
Many professionals in the healing arts and yoga have taken this training and all have gained a deep and profound enhancement to their existing practice.
Discovering your Qi is always fun and enlightening. Feel fantastic as you bath in the elemental forces of the Earth for deep restorative healing and the cosmic energies from the Heavens. Learn how to balance the electromagnetic fields in and around your body while increasing vitality, clarity and centered focus.
Current students of the QiBody program are welcome to attend the beginner classes at no fee to reinforce your foundation or if you are interested in learning how to teach. Teaching another is called twice learning and is very beneficial to your own understanding.
Monthly Tuition is $130
This beginner program is ongoing without any specific start or end dates. You may join at any time and come once or twice a week. Once you have the foundation necessary to join the Qi Body Cultivation Program you can move right into it.
Contact Leah at 401.219.4439 to register or for any questions.